WITH JOSH KEEGAN
Friday 9 November 2018
- 10.00am - 12.00pm
- Corporate House, Board Room, 138 Juliette Street, Greenslopes
- Street parking in Earnest Street and limited parking in the Corporate House carpark.
$18.25 inc GST
About the workshop
Twenty years ago, Google changed the way we search for information on the Internet - it worked so well it now has entered into everyday language and has even been entered into the Oxford English Dictionary. During the course of this two hour workshop you will learn about how Google and Microsoft are changing the face of business:
- G-Suite: How Google's cloud-based software is essential for your business
- Moving from on-premise to cloud-based: How Google and Microsoft are changing the IT landscape for small business
- Office365: How Microsoft's cloud-based suite is competing with G-Suite
- Taking advantage: Which product suits my business? How IT infrastructure decisions are now down to personal preference.
Josh is an industry professional, leveraging over 20+ years of consulting experience over multiple sectors and industries.
A leader and mentor, he provides governance and strategic advice to small businesses and medium enterprises allowing for expansion and growth over the long term. Josh is the CEO of his own business, Keegan Consulting Group.