WITH TRACY SHEEN | REGISTER
Thursday 22 November 2018
- 4.30pm - 6.30pm
- Multipurpose Room, Level 3, Toowoomba City Library, 155 Herries Street, Toowoomba
- Parking is available on Level 1 of the library
$18.25 inc GST
About the workshop
With so much talk about cloud-based programs and online tools for business owners it can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff.
From marketing automation to accounting and bookkeeping systems, emails to calendar, there are so many options available to business owners now it’s important to understand what you’re getting yourself into.
By the end of this workshop you will:
- Understand the difference between onsite and cloud-based
- Know what questions to ask when looking at any new piece of cloud-based software
- Recognise the types of platforms and software your business could use to scale and grow
- Feel comfortable making the right IT decisions for your business
Have you completed your Digital Scorecard? It will help you understand how digitally aware you are compared to others in similar industries. It’s a great tool for all businesses and best of all it’s free!
Tracy is a sought-after commentator in all areas of communications - a weekly business writer, judge for the Australian Podcast Awards and speaker around the country. After a career spanning commercial copywriting in radio and TV, retail IT and communications and her own wholesale coffee business, she founded Unusual Comms, which helps small business owners grow their business by improving the way they communicate with their clients.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop in partnership with Toowoomba Regional Council and RDA Darling Downs & South West